My job in society isn’t necessarily to like or be liked but rather to respect the individual for who they are and hope that they would do the same towards me. Tolerance of differences is key to a harmonious environment. Gearing one’s self with facts is vital to expanding the oppositions mind from misconceptions. History has proven that a lie has speed, but truth has endurance. My goal is to inspire the voices of the silent to come out of the closet and speak about hope; how it has kept their dream alive to live free. The power of hope – hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves what seems impossible.
Gay Pride 2012Palm Springs GAY PRIDENovember 3rd, 2012Come hang out with me in Palm Springs for Gay Pride 2012.
- Linking Together To Build A Better Future!
- Queen Latifah Made It Official “Coming Out” At Gay Pride 2012
- I can’t go on, I have too heavy of a cross to bear!
- Growning up with Gay Parents.
- Pray the Gay Away! God vs. Gay?
- Dan Savage: It Gets Better But Wish They Were All F–king Dead
- Hope Sees the Invisible, Feels the Intangible and Achieves What Seems Impossible
- High Octane Attorney Paul Clement Resigns Over Law Firms DOMA Decision
- If You Are Not Willing to Fight Then What Are You Willing To Lose? A Chance for Equality?
Popular Blog Archives