Gay Pride 2012Palm Springs GAY PRIDENovember 3rd, 2012Come hang out with me in Palm Springs for Gay Pride 2012.
- Linking Together To Build A Better Future!
- Queen Latifah Made It Official “Coming Out” At Gay Pride 2012
- I can’t go on, I have too heavy of a cross to bear!
- Growning up with Gay Parents.
- Pray the Gay Away! God vs. Gay?
- Dan Savage: It Gets Better But Wish They Were All F–king Dead
- Hope Sees the Invisible, Feels the Intangible and Achieves What Seems Impossible
- High Octane Attorney Paul Clement Resigns Over Law Firms DOMA Decision
- If You Are Not Willing to Fight Then What Are You Willing To Lose? A Chance for Equality?
Popular Blog Archives
Tag Archives: LGBT
During the heated debate over California’s controversial Proposition 8, which stripped lesbians and gays of their right to marry when it was passed in November of 2008, many LGBT activists drew comparisons to the struggles African Americans endured during the … Continue reading
There have been quite a few threads recently posted by people expressing “disappointment” once they come out about being gay. Disappointement with life, disappointment with dating, disappointment with the gay community, etc. Whatever happened to the concept of taking responsibility … Continue reading
I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation with regard to sexual orientation or gender identity. We must always take sides. Being neutral to the situation only helps the oppressor, never the victim. … Continue reading